Friday, February 14, 2014

#OOTD - Valentine's Day 2014

Valentine's Day is a day full of love and happiness (for those who have a significant other in their life; sadness for those who don't I imagine).  I was all excited this year to wear something festive to work in spirit of Saint Valentine.  I have this perfect heart sweater that I got myself for Christmas and I paired it with a pair of red dress pants that I've had for a while now and boom...best Valentine's Day outfit ever! :)

I  had to take a work selfie in order to see the whole thing.
(bonus of working at a bridal shop.. all the access to mirrors!)

**Side note story:  We have this grumpy UPS delivery guy who brings packages to the store.  He is always in a hurry and never has a smile on his face.  Today he stops in and throws down a box and while waiting for my signature, he says to me "nice sweater, bet you only get to wear that one time a year."  I sign the little dealy-bob and say to him "well I could wear it more than just today if I wanted to."  As I hand him back the device, I hear him say "I bet you don't though" and walks out the door.  I stand there in shock with his comment and I say to myself "I think someone needs to get shot by Cupid's arrow". 



With love,
<3 Kellie Anne

1 comment: