Thursday, May 30, 2013

Double Trouble in Lace


Looks like Miranda Lambert and I have good taste! Last night at the Oklahoma Tornado Benefit Concert, Miranda sang her hit song "House That Built Me" (see video below). She is seen here in a Nicole Miller lace cocktail dress, that I also wore to friends wedding this past August.  She probably got hers from a high-paying stylist, while I got borrowed mine from Rent The Runway.

One of my girlfriends made me this picture and sent it to me via text message, with the caption "You looked way better then Miranda".  It instantly put a smile on my face and made my day! I got lots of compliments on the dress and felt gorgeous in it, but I might not be as curvaceous as Ms. Miranda (which the dress does call for some 'lady lumps') :)

Here is Miranda's tearful performance; and though she may have tears in her eyes she still looks stunning:

How cute was that little puppy at the end of the video :)
Okay, I'm off to cuddle with my sweet Oscar now.  Goodnight!

~Kellie Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment