Tuesday, June 25, 2013

3 reasons why I love the group Pentatonix

1.)  They make killer medleys and put their own spin on hit songs:



 
2.) They can do all genres of music:


I have probably watched this video 5x just tonight (and this is the first time I've seen it)
 
 
3.) And if you haven't figured it out yet, they are an acapella group! It's nice to finally recognize true talent in the music industry without the use of auto-tune. 
  
 
P.S - only version of this song that I can stand to listen to!

I have loved Pentatonix since day one on the show "The Sing Off".  The have some other great videos that you need to check out, so head on over to their YouTube page at http://www.youtube.com/user/PTXofficial.

~ Kellie Anne


P.S - Okay, I couldn't help but post this last video for my sister, Autumn.  She introduced me to this song and now I want to repay her for that by uploading this version of "Thrift Sshop"

No comments:

Post a Comment