Sunday, June 9, 2013

Modest Maxi

Your typical mirror shot I know, but Aaron wouldn't take my picture

This is what I wore to my nephew's baptism today, a maxi dress that I've had for a few summers now and a new chambray button-up I got to wear for Florida.  I thought the outfit looked nice for the occasion and it got a lot of compliments from my family (which is what I was going for).

You see, my sister has raised her six-year old daughter to dress modestly and I've been scowled by her that I need to do the same (my niece, not my sister mind you).  I knew if I showed up in something short or with a little to much cleavage, I would have to hear from Charlotte (and her mother).  Well unfortunately, that dress is very low cut in the top but you would never know that with the top buttoned-up all the way.  I not only was being modest but very on trend, which in this day in age, is really hard to find. 

~ Kellie Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment