Sunday, January 26, 2014

"Small World" Jealousy

I received a phone call from my dad this morning and this is how it went:
 
 Dad -  "Hey, listen to this! Can you tell where we are?"
   
 Complete Silence

 Me - "I can't hear anything"

 Dad - "Here let me try again, listen close"
   
 Complete silence

  Me - "Dad, I can't hear anything, but my guess is that you're on It's a Small World."
 
  Dad - "Bingo! Got to go!"

  *Click..phone call ended!*
  
My parents are currently on vacation at Walt Disney World. They've been there before and this is actually their fourth time visiting the "Happiest Place on Earth"; but the first trip without any kids or even grandkids. It's also their first real vacation just the two of them since they've been married; so I'm calling it their 'belated honeymoon'. 

My mom was real skeptical about going just the two of them, cause she didn't know what two adults could do at a place dedicated to children. I explained to her that their are a lot of things Aaron and I did (as we were just there this past spring), that we couldn't have done if we did have little ones with us.  We could eat on our own schedule, didn't have to worry about nap times, stay out as late as we want, and the list goes on and on.  I think through her skepticism, she is looking forward to get away from the farm and most of all RELAXING!

And since my father just had to remind me that I'm stuck here in Iowa, during a snow storm no less, and not is warm, sunny Florida like them; I am going to relieve Aaron and I's ride on 'Happiest Cruise that Set Sail'.   Here are some of snaps from us on my favorite ride at WDW and Magic Kingdom:


A panoramic view of the ride

About to enter

I give a thumbs up for riding "It's a Small World"; Aaron not so much ;)

 ~Kellie Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment