Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Yes, I'm still here...

...and I'm so sorry for the tardiness but I can explain (sorta)!

My life has been crazy busy these last few months and I just haven't been able to get a chance to blog any.  I feel awful for the maybe 5 people that follow my blog, (if there is more of you out there, please comment and I will give you shoutouts) but I promise to blog more to make up for it.  Between the holidays, work and trying to plan our wedding, blogging has kind of been put on the back burner. 

But don't worry, I have plenty of posts to share! I've been cooking up a storm and taking pictures to share my latest triumphs in the kitchen (with a few failures; those are always fun!).  I got a fancy new camera for Christmas so I'll be post the artsy shots I take with that. 

Please stick around! I hope to do a better job than I have been doing in the past!

~Kellie Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment