Monday, May 5, 2014

'Cinco By Myself-o'

I had everything all planned out to have a fiesta at home tonight. Ribeyes on the grill, peppers & onions sautéed and warm tortillas.  I even thought about whipping up some margaritas in the blender. Olé,  right?!

However, I forgot to accommodate that is spring and after about a week of straight rain, it's time to get in the fields planting. I had informed Aaron about the my meal plans and he said he would try and make it work.  Well, let's just say that the fajitas didn't happen and it's now going on 8:15 and Aaron is still not home.

So, I popped some mini-tacos in the oven and turned the tube to some 'Say Yes to the Dress'. No celebrating tonight at our house (though it's really not that big of a deal cause its not a real important holiday in my book, just a fun one).

Happy Cinco De Mayo everyone!

~Kellie Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment