Sunday, February 3, 2013

Puppy Bowl 2013

I'm not a fan of football at all and my boyfriend can vouch that for the last five years he has had to struggle to put up with the fact that I know nothing about the sport.  You see, I was raised to love the American game of baseball and was never taught any other sport.  My two older brothers "played" football, but weren't any good at it to really get into the games. So, when Aaron and I started dating during his senior year of football, he was quite surprised how little I knew about the sport; I guess he just figured everyone knew the basics of football.  Well, I'm slowly learning the basics of football and give all my credit to Aaron and his family & friends to teach me and deal with my 'blondeness' when we sit and watch football games. 

Today is Super Bowl Sunday and usually I do get excited to meet up with friends, eat tons of junk food and laugh at the funny commercials. Unfortunately, I have been battling the cold/flu for five days now and I didn't want to pass along my germs to others, so I am sitting at home with my puppy, Oscar.  Aaron is off at one of his friends for some pre-game partying and video-gaming (another thing that I have had to learn through this relationship).  So, its just me and my favorite pooch spending the day together and I am super excited for the Animal Planet "Puppy Bowl" to start!

Last year, I made Aaron's college roommates watch the Puppy Bowl, but they were not impressed. And it doesn't look like Oscar is too excited about watching other puppies either...

 

Oh well, I guess I'll just enjoy the cuteness of adoptable puppies bouncing around and playing together all by myself.  Hmmm, I wonder how Aaron would feel if I got ourselves another puppy?! Oscar does need a friend to play with when we're away and I still do want to get a girl puppy.

Hope you all enjoy the Super Bowl and if you get a chance, take a minute to watch the Puppy Bowl!

~Kellie Anne



No comments:

Post a Comment