Friday, February 1, 2013

Fab-Ab February

It's the first of February and when I originally said that I was going to do this blog, I did say I would have some fitness post.  Here are some things you need to know about Kellie Anne's take on 'fitness':
  •   I don't have a gym membership, because I feel that I can get the same results at home if you know the proper moves and technique (not saying that gyms are awful, I just know how to work out at home to get the results that I want). 
  •   I don't have a fitness/health background, but I feel like if you do any sort of physical activity is better then none.  My boyfriend also gives me great pointers too and I value his opinion cause he has been a college athlete for the last 4 years (and knows what works and what doesn't).
  •   My kind of fitness isn't the overpowering, hardcore kind of fitness.  It's more or less just simple steps that anybody can adapt to into their schedules and if you miss a day or two, it's not the end of the world.  Towards the end of 2012 I started to become a couch potato, so these are perfect ways to slowly step up my game for 2013 and a get a little more fit.
So after all that, I hope you take the time too at least give this a try.  This month's workout is entitled "Fab-Ab February" (cutesy, I know) and there are three simple moves for everyday of the month to help you start to get that slim/tighten core. Remember, these are just 'beginner moves', so don't expect to see crazy results right away; but with the help of three simple moves (sit-ups, push-ups and planks) you're sure to get jump start your own 2013 New Years Resolution.  You can vary the amounts of each move to your own prefrences and do as many reps per day (example: I hate push-ups cause I have like no upper body strength, thats why I have a slow increase as the month progresses).  Oh, and you might notice I put that I'm not working out on Valentine's Day cause I have to work till 8 o'clock that night and do want to spend some time with my boyfriend.
 

Let me know what you think and seriously, I would love to hear some tips/pointers.

Hope you "feel the burn" he he :)

~ Kellie Anne




No comments:

Post a Comment