Monday, March 25, 2013

Muscians that I Love - The Voice Coaches

The new season of The Voice started tonight and this has become my new music-based reality show.  I've watched every season and I love it because it really showcases the individual's voice (during the blind auditions) vs. the judges basing their vote and opinion on how the contestant looks & sings.  You also have the opportunity of working one-on-one with some amazing coaches, who have been in the industry and share the secrets to making it successful in the music industry.

There are two new coaches on the panel this year (which is great cause I couldn't stand Cee Lo Green, he always hit on the girls way too hard ) and I think it's going to be a good year.  Shakira and Usher are going to bring a new vibe to the show, with their backgrounds in Latin and R&B respectively.   And when the previews were playing before the show started, they was going through the pasts of all the coaches and playing their greatest hits.  It made me fall back in love with all the coaches and reminded me of all the hits that Usher has had and some great tunes that Shakira came up with.  Here are my favorite songs from each of the four coaches.  Enjoy! :)

Team Adam:
   Lead singer of Maroon 5, Adam Levine "Payphone" in 2012




Team Shakira:
  Shakira "Whenever, Wherever" circa 2001


Team Usher:
  
Usher "Burn" via 2004
 
 
 
Team Blake: 
  Blake Shelton "Austin" also from 2001
 



~Kellie Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment