Saturday, April 20, 2013

Crazy Pizza Night

It's Saturday night and Aaron & I were both in the mood for pizza, though we had a ton of leftovers that needed to be finished.  We had left over chicken breast, cheddar brats and mac 'n cheese.  So, we did what any other couple would do, place those random toppings onto some pre-made pizza crust and make ourselves some oddly, delicious pizza. 


 
Aaron went a little out there with his pizza, using up the left over mac 'n cheese and cheddar brats on his.  Using Queso Blanco nacho cheese as his sauce, he took the four-cheese mac 'n cheese and sliced the brats over top both.  Then a handful of mozzarella and it was ready to go!  (That's a lot of cheese if you ask me!)

I was not as spontaneous as Aaron (mine is on the left).  I took the leftover chicken that was marinating in ranch dressing from a meal earlier this week and grilled it up on the George Foremen.  Holy awesomeness!! I highly recommend it for sandwiches, on top of salads and now as a pizza topping!! :)  Anywho, the sauce for my pizza was some Alfredo with the cut-up chicken and some bacon bits and a little mozzarella cheese. 

Reviews: My was A-MAZ-ZA-ZING (of course) and Aaron thought his was the "bomb diggity".  I did have a bite of Aaron's concoction and it was spicy cause of the Queso but the mac 'n cheese was dried out.  Aaron tried some of mine and can't wait for me to make that as a large pizza some night (the same can not be said for his thou!). 

Next time your have relaxing night at home with a few leftovers, do what we did and have a yourself a Crazy Pizza Night!! :)

~Kellie Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment