Sunday, April 28, 2013

Something New Sunday - Dressed in my Sunday best!

When I started this blog, I said I would put some fashion tips and pictures to inspire your own inner fashionista.  I thought today would be a great day to have my first post, since not only is it Sunday (and I could use my Something New Sunday tag) but also I looked super cute for church today (my nephew had his First Communion and it's kind of a big deal). 

Don't mind Aaron's camouflage phone case 

I kind of have this love for pairing hot pink & black together, and what better way to do that then with some coloring blocking.  The weather was finally nice enough to wear this new skirt, that is   short in the front and gets longer as you get to the back.  I wore a classic white tank from the Buckle (God, I love their tanks!) and placed it with this fitted blazer.  The fuchsia blazer came from Forever 21, which I no longer shop at since their clothes are so poorly made (sorry, this is  my blog so I can say what I want about the place).  I paired it with some small diamond studs, my favorite pendant necklace and simple silver bangle. 
 
I also have a love for shopping the sale/clearance racks at stores.  I guess I got that from my momma, cause she also taught me to search on the sales racks first when you walk into a store (cause there ain't nothing better then getting new clothes and saving some money).  The black skirt was purchased this past March at Target for $14 on the sales rack (and I got the same one in teal too).  The skirts were originally like $36 each, and I know I'll get lots of use out of them this spring/summer.

Oh and no girl is complete without her best accessory, her favorite lil' puppy! Oscar just had to photo-bomb my picture.
 

 

 
~Kellie Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment