Friday, April 19, 2013

My 1,000 Pin!

Now you've heard me say how I'm addicted to Pinterest, but I didn't realize how bad my addiction was.  I was looking for a particular "pin" I had posted about "Tips for your Walt Disney Vacation" (oh btw, the boyfriend and I are going to Disney in May.. yay!) and I just happened to take a look at the stats about you at the top of the page.  This is what I saw:

I've got 19 Boards, 999 Pins and 90 Likes (that's a lot of 9's).  I thought to myself, "dang, I got to make sure that my 1,000 'pin' a good one".  So after spending much time looking for the perfect 'pin' to take from avid Pinterest user to insane Pinterest addict, this is what I found:




It reads, "Face it friends ~ nobody on Earth, will love you more, be more patient with your mood swings, or keep your secrets better than your dog."  My sweet lil' Oscar has been one of the greatest things that's ever happened to me and so I just had to 'pin' it to my board entitled Oscar's board. 

So it's official, I have pinned my 1,000 'pin'! Call me crazy, but this isn't going to slow me down at all.  I 'pin' recipes, crafts, house/holiday décor, things for my closet and everything in between.  Go ahead a following me on Pinterest at http://pinterest.com/kmorris89/.

And if you've got a minute, take a look at how many pins you have on Pinterest (if your a Pinterester, that is) and put that number down in the comments.  I'd love to see if I'm as addicted to Pinterest as everyone else out there!!

I can't wait to see what my 2,000 'pin' is going to be!
~Kellie Anne

P.S - Sorry it's been so long since my last post, I just don't have anything exciting going on in my life. I will be posting about our upcoming vacation to Disney World and how all the tips I can give!

No comments:

Post a Comment