Wednesday, January 9, 2013

My 1st Blog Post...EVER! :)

Hey y'all! :)
I am new to the blogging world and this is my first post, so bear with me here. It was a few months ago that I decided to start a blog, but I wanted to start it in 2013. You know, its a new year how bout start a blog on January 1st.  Welp, it's January 9th and here is my first post (but I'm always running a little bit behind like that).  

There is no specific theme that goes with my blog. Honestly,  I want to just post things that come to mind and posting daily is part of my goal with this blog.  Here are things I plan on talking about on my blog:
  • Recipes (I LOVE to cook & bake)
  • Fashion (I LOVE to shop and put 'looks' together)
  • Workouts (I HATE working out, but I want to help others who hate working out)
  • but most of all complete RANDOMNESS

I'm not looking for this to be a super popular blog, but I do hope that you (the person reading this) comes back often to see whats new.

~Kellie Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment