Monday, January 14, 2013

My lil' guy is 2 months old today! :)

On December 23rd, my boyfriend and I got a new puppy for each other for Christmas.  We had found a breeder for a mini dachshund and after looking at a couple different litters, we selected on a dapple male.  It wasn't my choice to get a dachshund but my boyfriend, Aaron, insisted on that breed and when I saw his unique markings I just had to say yes.  Well, Oscar (or Oscar Meyer the Wiener Dog, which is his full name) turned 2 months old today! :) 




I never thought I would be one of those crazy dog people who would celebrate random moments in my dog's life, but I'm telling you, this little guy has changed my whole perspective on life.  So far, after just a few shorts weeks of having him, I can already let loose after a long day at work as soon as I see his little ears flop as he comes running toward me.  I can't wait to see what else this little guy has to show me in the future.  I love you Oscar! :)

1 comment: