Friday, November 8, 2013

"Thankful Challenge" - Nephews & Nieces

11/8/13 - Nephews & Nieces

For the 8th of November, I have decided to give my thanks for all 8 of my nephews and nieces.  They all have their own personalities and can make you laugh and learn in their own way.  I love to spend time with them individually but it is a real treat when they are all together. 

I became Aunt Kellie when I was 12 and I thought it was so cool at that age to be an aunt (though I didn't get all the awesomeness that it entails until now).  You get to spoil them like crazy with gifts & candy but don't have to deal with the aftermaths of their sugar high.  This little person in your life looks up to you to play with them and teach them new things.  I can't wait till the day when the get older and come to me for advice or to confide in me when they don't want to tell their parents.  I'll tell them it will all be okay, give them some words of wisdom, give them a piece of their candy and send them on their way.

But for now I'll take my 8 nieces and nephews just as they all are: crazy funny, full of energy and completely loveable!!

~Kellie Anne
 

No comments:

Post a Comment