Thursday, November 14, 2013

"Thankful Challenge" - Oscar the Pup

11//14/13 - Oscar the Pup
I can not believe my sweet little Oscar is 1! 
 
We just got done celebrating Oscar's 1st Birthday and I can't believe my baby no longer a puppy (though we will continue to call him a puppy cause he is just so tiny!).  He had such a blast opening up presents and got spoiled by the people that love him.  Oscar did score some great presents though: a couple new squeaky toys, a new dog bed, fancy treats from the local pet store and best of all, an edible Birthday card.  He thought that was the coolest thing ever and wouldn't give it up.  I even got him a little bandanna that he wore that said 'Birthday Boy' on it. Now he didn't get the big party that I was wanting to give him, but he still had a great night.  {{I was originally going to have Aaron's parents over along with mine and have a cookout, but we had extended family visiting and it didn't work out to all meet up.  Aaron thought the big party was going a bit overboard for a dog, but what does he know anyways!}}

Love you Oscar! :)

I am so thankful to have him in my life and couldn't ask for a better puppy (except for when he makes messes or barks for no reason).  Hope I'm not the only person out there that loves their pet like he's a baby!
~Kellie Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment