Friday, November 1, 2013

"Thankful Challenge" - My Engagement

This November, I am going to post daily what I am thankful for in my life!
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 
11/1/13 - My Engagement
 
I LOVE MY RING!!
Well today is November 1st and in exactly one year, I will get to marry Aaron! Holy cow, I can't believe it's only a year away.  I feel like I have so much left to do (the main one at this point is to find dresses for me and my maids) but I have gotten a lot done in the less than 6 months so far into our engagement.  Our relationship is growing and I can't wait to marry not only 'my best friend' but celebrate our love for each other with all of our family and friends!

Stop back and see what all I'm thankful for this month!
~Kellie Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment