Friday, November 8, 2013

"Thankful Challenge" - The Basics

11/5/13 - Roof over my Head
I may not rent the house that Aaron and I live in, but I still call it mine.  I've decorated to my liking and can't wait for Christmas to come so I really go crazy.  My parent's are gracious enough to let us live here and I can't thank them enough.  The best part about this place is that it's my childhood home (I lived in this house from birth till I was 9).  I have so many memories here and I love that Aaron and I (along with Oscar) are making memories here too!
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
11/6/13 - Food on my Plate
I love to cook and so does Aaron! We enjoy trying new things and even when they aren't the tastiest, we still find a way to stomach it done.  Our fridge, freezer and pantry are always full; except with milk, always running out of milk.  We try and eat as healthy as we can, but Aaron has a hankering for ice cream and I can't get enough of Dove® chocolates.
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
11/7/13 - Clothes on my Back
I have a love for shopping & clothes.  I can't stop buying clothes, even when I don't have enough room (or hangers) in my closet.  Dresses are one of my biggest additions when it comes to shopping and I even have a separate closet just to hold them all.  With my job, I get to wear lots of fancy outfits and making sure that I don't duplicate within weeks of each other.  But don't get me wrong, I do enjoy a good pair a sweatpants and hoodies. 


Yes, I know these are the basic things that everyone should be thankful for, but I couldn't let them go unnoticed.  There are a lot of people in the world that are less fortunate than me, who would dream to have just one of these three great things.  Though I may complain that my house isn't that nice or how I don't have enough clothes in my closet, I know that I truly am thankful for all of it.

~Kellie Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment